[OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses

Subject: [OM] Re: Non-Zuiko MF lenses
From: "Ali" <farali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 22:20:22 -0500
Altho I have a lot of respect for C/V, however the lenses are much to
pricey. At one point I bought a Voigtlander Bessa R...great little camera
but the best lens I could afford was a cheap Russian copy. I tried to save
$$ in hopes of buying a real Voiglander lens but that never happened. I
ended up selling the Bessa and got into Olympus. At least I can now afford a
lens or two.  I belong to the CVUG list...Cosina Voigtlander group run by
Stephen Gandy...so I did hear about the C/V lenses for Olympus...I just did
not know cameraquest.com actually sold them. I certainly would love to get a
C/V lens for my OM but once again...too pricey right now!!!

- Ali