[OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:04:39 +0000
What?  You got a problem with recycling?

You never saw "Soylent Green"?  Maybe it's time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070723/

And I say this as a co-pet owner spending big bucks to keep a 17-year-old
pussycat with a hyper thyroid going -- expensive pills (even when the
veterinarian daughter gets them for us) and baby food.  When he's dead, he'll
go in the ground in the back yard.  When I'm dead, I've volunteered to have
whatever bits may be useful to be recycled.

I just don't see the problem here.  Dead is dead, and it ain't "if;" it's
"when."

Walt, with probably no parts anybody would want anyway.