[OM] Re: tope 18 subject missing

Subject: [OM] Re: tope 18 subject missing
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:16:09 +0100
Harmsworth Quays is near Redriff Road, SE16.  It's about a quarter of a
mile east of Canada Water station.  To be honest I doubt it's the place
you're looking for because it's not really on a major route anywhere,
but you never know.  I don't like the place - it's where the Mail and
the Evening Standard are printed, and I'm a Guardian reader :)

Roger