[OM] Re: Why E1 over others?

Subject: [OM] Re: Why E1 over others?
From: Stephen Scharf <scharfsj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 22:48:46 -0800
>  > What do you mean "live histogram"[?]
>
>The A1/A2 offer a superimposed image of the histogram on the
>BEFORE the picture is taken.  This real-time display is
>recalculated many times per second. It's acutally quite
>important because the EVF doesn't give you a warm/fuzzy with
>regards to highlight and shadow details.
><SNIP>
>You know what's scary?  I've already taken almost 4% of the
>total number of pictures of the OM-2S with my new A1.  And it
>has already paid for itself with pictures sold!

AG,
You've finally discovered what I've been saying for over a year
now....welcome to the club!
;-)

It's fun to read your posts because I can tell how much fun you are
having...I too felt a strongly renewed interest in photography when I
went digital...it really has been a profound change for me.

-Stephen.
--

2001 CBR600F4i - Fantastic!