[OM] Re: It's been lonesome up here in the saddle since my horse died.

Subject: [OM] Re: It's been lonesome up here in the saddle since my horse died.
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 02:46:33 -0700
Hi Moose:

I hear you on that point, but I was hoping we could lose the hand wringing
about which digi, when I bought my OM 4 in 1985 it was because it was what I
wanted, and I had no qualms about the Nik*n or Cont*x systems I left. I am
neutral on the digi stuff, my major point was that there is no real
connection, other than the Nameplate.

Gord