[OM] Re: Tokina 60-120 f2.8- Test Results

Subject: [OM] Re: Tokina 60-120 f2.8- Test Results
From: "Angel Lobo" <angel.lobo@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 18:43:53 +0200
Hello Gary and all.

What about the warm tone on your AT-X lenses ? (espec. the 60-120 f 2.8)

The last one I´ve purchase is the  AT-X 35-70 f 2.8.(NIB)
This is a very good (excellent) lens.  Hard rival of our Zuiko 37-70 f 3.6,
but... very warm rendition.

What a pity, one more time.
All the Tokina AT-X lenses I have are lenses with warm tone.

Ángel Lobo.
Cuenca ( SPAIN )