[OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3

Subject: [OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 23:19:48 EST
In a message dated 4/1/2004 9:20:17 PM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:

I saw that OM-3 and I wondered how someone could be a member of ebay for 3
1/2 years and have absolutely NO feedback. Zero? And no other previous I.D....

On the OM list we would call him a lurker.  If I was looking, I'd generate a
conversation with the seller and then make a decision about bidding.  Some
good deals can come from sellers with little or no feedback.  It also helps to
ask good questions.  Yes, I know, fools rush in . . . Bill Barber