[OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:57:09 +1000
>Andrew, pay attention, please.  I've said it before and I'll say it
>again: I am NOT a redneck.  I'm a hillbilly.  There is a difference.
>
>The pejorative, albeit descriptive, term "redneck" refers to people
>of the white persuasion who toil out in the fields under the hot
>summer sun, which turns their necks a reddish color from the
>continual sunburn.
>
>I grew up on the banks of the Little Tennessee River in the
>foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains.  Our still was deep in the
>woods, so we spent most of our time in the shade.  We only risked
>sunburn when we came out to fish, attend a hootenanny, or give
>Yankee tourists bad directions at the fillin' station.
>
>And I tried some of that Fosters stuff a while back.  Personally, I
>think y'all ought to pour it back in the Kangaroo.

Walt

You're all Seppos to us anyway. I thort 'redneck' was a frame of mind
anyway, not a skin condition. I stand corrected - you were an extra
in Deliverance then? Got all your fingers?

As I said - Fosters is made strictly for those dumb enough to drink
it. Tourists and foreigners. Kangaroo piss on the other hand wouldn't
be too bad but it's got too many hops in it.
AndrewF
--
http://www.pbase.com/afildes