[OM] Re: Crumpler bag, was OM case ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Crumpler bag, was OM case ?
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 18:00:17 +1000
>On Wednesday, March 31, 2004, at 10:22  PM, andrew fildes wrote:
>
>>  Can in each hand? That's know as a 'balanced diet' around here.
>>  Fosters? - only make that for tourists and foreigners these days.
>>  AndrewF
>
>Hey Andrew, speaking of Ozzie beer, what's the name of the brewery, all
>brick and photogenic, maybe in Carleton, made a superb unfiltered
>lager....? I've been trying to find that here in Seattle, where we have
>a massive range of imported beers, not to mention lots of local
>micro-brews.
>
>Took a slab o' stubbies o' that brew up to the Lachlan...where we were
>fishing for Lachlan Cod....
>
>-Rob
>Seattle

The only 'fermented in the bottle' style beer that's widely available
is Coopers - red label, green label (pale) and stout. But then, it's
an ale, not a lager! World class stuff.
There are a few good boutique breweries - you'll have to do better
than 'photogenic brick'!
AndrewF
--
http://www.pbase.com/afildes