[OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3

Subject: [OM] Re: black OM4t - yep, and an OM 3
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 03:19:48 -0700
Hi:

I did send questions-

Dear photodude4,

Hi: I am interested in your OM 3, but first I live in Calgary, Alberta,
Canada postaol code T2P 3N3 you state ship US only, will you ship to me and
what would be the insured cost be by USPS Express? The camera looks fine in
the pictures, my questions- -Is it your personal camera or do you know it's
history? -Has it been checked out, or have you checked that it is
functioning well? (ie: meter, shutter speeds, curtains) -Is the lens a
silvernose and is it free of scratches with aperture blades clean and
snappy? I appreciate your help. Thanks Gord

AND THE ADDRESS WAS UNKNOWN
<dgf529@xxxxxxx>

... while talking to air-xe01.mail.aol.com.:
>>> RCPT To:<dgf529@xxxxxxx>
<<< 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND
550 <dgf529@xxxxxxx>... User unknown