[OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin

Subject: [OM] Re: OT Dead Pets And Gelatin
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 07:25:13 EST
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> As I said - Fosters is made strictly for those dumb enough to drink
> it. Tourists and foreigners. Kangaroo piss on the other hand wouldn't
> be too bad but it's got too many hops in it.
> AndrewF

       That was a great one!

       George S.
       (who can still recall the evening probably 15 years ago when he tried
to go toe-to-      toe with his best friend, an Irish drinking buddy, when we
were drinking those        large 'oil cans' of Fosters; and I tried to leave
my bar stool and suddenly       wondered where my legs had gone...)