[OM] A response about the $300 filters on ebay

Subject: [OM] A response about the $300 filters on ebay
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 11:58:02 EST

This is a response I got to my inquiry about the $300 filters on ebay.  Bill
Barber

In a message dated 4/2/2004 10:46:22 AM Central Standard Time,
zigzagboum@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Hello Bill,

The two filter auctions are a bit difficult to understand for you in
America, because when you go on eBay.com you see everything, but people in
Germany or France or the UK often connect to the local eBay sites, and
cannot see the auctions I have listed on eBay.com. So I made up those
auctions just to attract their attention on the others, and the prices are
so high that nobody will bid on them .... finally and on a more symbolic
level, April 1st it was my 2 years old daughter's birthday, and what better
April's Fool joke than those two auctions illustrated with her own drawing
:-))

I know nothing about the OM discussion board but you have my full
authorization to publish this explanation above if can reassure fans of that
great OM system.

Regards from France,
Patrick