[OM] Re: Another page from the journal

Subject: [OM] Re: Another page from the journal
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 14:22:50 -0500
Jim,
 I keep thinking of a daughter as proof that God has a sense of humor. I
recall my youth spent chasing other mens daughters not realizing the mortal
danger I might have been putting myself in. Woe be the young idiot who
crosses my path. I just pray my daughter never drags home any young man as
scruffy as I was! I guess the first mans heart she will break will be mine
when I come to the realization she's become a woman and is no longer my baby
girl. I shall fool myself as long as possible on that point! She'll be 14
this summer.
 I was wondering how well the photo would come out, as I long after the
>1,100,000 series 50mm 1.4. Shooting at 1/60 wide open with 400 speed film
turned out better than I had expected. Of course I haven't blown it up yet.
I scanned from a print for the link I posted.
 Thanks for your comments...

Bob