[OM] Re: M-1 at KEH

Subject: [OM] Re: M-1 at KEH
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:57:51 -0800
The picture they have posted is of a proper slotted head screw body.  Nice
looking, too.

rid=7316410

I have no connection to KEH, except that they are nearby.  And, now that I'm
retired, I'm thinking about applying for a part-time job.  Twenty hours a
week amongst all the goodies ought to do wonders for my disposition.

Walt

List Problem"