[OM] Re: Ebay stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 17:57:53 +0000
Don't be too hasty and do something you may regret.  I went off on a guy last
year over a polarizer for the rear filter slot in the 300/2.8 and 400/4 Tamron
lenses.  I paid by PayPal, didn't hear diddly from him for a couple of days,
then saw he had another auction going for the same polarizer.  I naturally (at
least for me) figured I had been ripped off.  Turns out he had to go out of
town on his job and was without Internet access for a week.  And he had more
than one filter to sell.  I apologized for inferring he was a crook, and he
sent me some extra goodies to make up for his lack or response and tardy
shipping.  We ended up leaving each other positive feedback.  All's well that
ends well, I think is how some old dead English guy put it.

Walt