[OM] Re: Ebay stuff

Subject: [OM] Re: Ebay stuff
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2004 19:30:59 +0000
Well, not to be the devil's (or a dishonest seller's) advocate, things do
sometimes disappear in transit between here and Canada, and probably vice
versa, not that they don't disappear from one town to the next here, too.
Almost exactly one year ago I mailed a 200/4 Zuiko, complete with box, data
sheet and a monumental fungus infection, to Mark Dapoz.  Since the lens wasn't
worth much, I didn't insure it.  It's neither here nor there, neither hide nor
hairy fungus having been seen since I sent it off.

Of course, that doesn't explain the lack of communication.  Still, somebody
with that much positive feedback must have been doing something right, and for
some time.

I could be wrong.  If so, someone should alert the media.

Walt