[OM] Re: Lets see if I have this correct about OM glass and E-1 cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: Lets see if I have this correct about OM glass and E-1 cameras
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 20:38:11 EST
In a message dated 4/3/2004 7:30:59 PM Central Standard Time,
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes, 1-4 are right. For the adapter, if you are in US that should be ok, as
Skip can get it with his E-1, otherwise you can buy it from Kindai

C.H., Thank you. In "real life" how much of an inconvience is using the E-1
with OM glass as compared to using an OM with OM glass?  I realize the digital
cameras (well, and I guess most film cameras) have auto focus, however that is
not something I would give up if using my OM glass on an E-1 as I don't have
it now with my OMs.  Bill Barber