[OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:51:43 -0800
Do you gain anything working with a 210 MB file? There are a lot of
people out there who do not think you gain anything with 35mm above
2800 dpi. You could gain some working efficiency by downsizing your
slide, doing an immediate exposure/contrast adjustment and changing to
an 8 bit file. Maybe you could do some experiments that would help you
free up some processing power.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA