[OM] Fwd: Will the Digest Ever Be Restored?

Subject: [OM] Fwd: Will the Digest Ever Be Restored?
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 00:46:01 +0100
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxx

yes, digests will be restored, but it depends on me getting to push the
 right people at the ISP. I am working on it, but currently am away
 travelling for work, and thus less efficient. Many apologies...

--thomas

"Robert Lewis" <rtlewis@xxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully
> The digest form of the list has been "off the air" since March 18th.  Are
 there plans to restore it, or has this capability been lost forever?

 mailto:olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx?subject="Olympus List Problem"