[OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 23:06:20 -0400
I recently came back from visiting my Dad and noticed his computer was
operating like frozen molasses.  Also noticed that the Norton virus
checker hadn't been kept up.  Went out and got a new copy which
discovered a single instance of two different viruses and 13 instances
of "bugbear".  I also installed AdAware which also turned up a lot of junk.

Runs like lightning now in comparison and got rid of occasional lock up
problems on shutdown.

Chuck Norcutt