[OM] Re: [OM][FS] OM-3 Value

Subject: [OM] Re: [OM][FS] OM-3 Value
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:52:35 EDT
In a message dated 4/5/2004 12:33:34 PM Central Standard Time,
ClassicVW@xxxxxxx writes:
The latest one sold on ebay went for $205. I've seen them go a bit over $500,
but that's crazy

I think the last one on ebay had its box, manual and a big dent on the corner
that had been covered up with a "Passed" sticker.  It went for $570 plus
shipping from Italy.  If anyone has some they want to unload for the low $200,
contact me off list.  I think Iwert estimate was pretty close with really nice
ones bringing a higher price.  Bill Barber