[OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...

Subject: [OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...
From: rainer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 21:18:09 +0200
Congratulations, Roger, this for sure has  been hard work- I hope, you
can find a decent job in astronomy research!Perhaps I have time to read
your thesis, at least in parts - I will not understand much  ( as a
radiochemist) , but in combination with amateur astronomy- challenging!
all the best

Rainer