[OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuiko 35-80
From: "Graham Battison" <graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 23:32:07 +0100
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
To: <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 05 April 2004 23:15

> That sounds pretty terminal Graham, and certainly beyond economic repair.
> Unfortunately, because of the cocktail of rare earth elements in the
lgass,
> you can't just put it in the domestic rubbish, but since you aren't far
> away, I will pop round in the mroning to pick it up for safe disposal.  I
> can easily be there before you leave for work...
>
> Piers

Piers,

BASTARD!! Sorry that slipped out :-) With each word I read of your reply my
spirits sank lower and lower, if you had continued in that vein for another
couple of lines I may well have been chugging back the paracetamols. I'm
sure I will have a good laugh later but first I have to get out of this
underwear.

--Graham