[OM] Re: sticky shutter

Subject: [OM] Re: sticky shutter
From: "PhotoSphere Olympus Camera Service" <olyfix@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 16:28:58 -0500
When you say "the left curtain was stuck out about 1/2"", are you referring
to the final print, or are you looking at the curtains inside the open back
of the camera?  If you're looking at the prints from a session with strobe
flash, I would first suspect a sync problem, especially if your "non-flash"
photos are all OK.  If this is the case, try either removing the Manual
Adapter or setting it on "30" instead of "60", while still setting the
camera in the "Manual Adapter" mode.