[OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...

Subject: [OM] Re: Butchering a Zuiko...
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 00:26:34 +0100
Oh, I've found many errors since I submitted!  Luckily only minor typos
easily rectifiable and no fundamental flaws, I don't think.  Can't even
begin to imagine what would make anyone think it would be a good idea to
do more than one PhD!

I am taking your advice to take a break and do some photography - going
to Florence tomorrow for a week and I think the Zuikos will be doing
quite a lot of sightseeing.

Cheers,
Roger