[OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images

Subject: [OM] Re: Processor advice for handling OM images
From: Gary Edwards <zuikowarriors@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:41:51 -0700 (PDT)
I'm just back up after a C: drive format and a virgin reload of Win XP.
Everything seems to be better, but time will tell.  I have a second, and
faster, computer here, but my wife mostly uses it to play Solitaire so it's not
an option ;-)

I have Friday off and intend to spend the day scanning the work from Nellis.
Wish me luck.

Gary

W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
I assume you have heard about software rust? Software rusts over time
and you have to clean it up and repaint it. Are you running scanner software
at the same time as Photoshop?