[OM] Re: Varimagni Finder $75 BIN ebay with case and instructions #3808

Subject: [OM] Re: Varimagni Finder $75 BIN ebay with case and instructions #3808082563
From: "Curtis P. Hedman" <Curtis.P.Hedman-1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:57:21 -0500
I managed to snap this one up via the BIN... and seriously considered the
OM-F w/ 50mm f/3.5 macro before the first bid was placed, but already have
one of each and didn't want to be a ZuikoHOG... turns out the seller is
located about 3 miles from where I work! Hope to have the Varimagni before
the Easter weekend... now I just need a couple more macro lenses to go with
my auto-bellows and I'll be off trying my hand at real macrophotography
(just in time for Spring blossoms in this part of the world)!

Curt