[OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:12:17 +0100
Cc: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, it is possible to limit the quotations. Every time someone, then,
 exceeds their quotation-limits, the posting will bounce to me.....

If the list in general is in favor of this, then we can do it. The condition
 is, that I then just will automatically delete any "quotation exceeded"
 bounces without giving them a second look, or else I need to quit my job
 and hire an assistant to keep the list afloat.

So if people are OK with this, then we can do it easilly. However I would
 like to hear from a substantial majority of the listees on this subject,
 both "digesters" and others.

And, I would like that emails regarding this be sent OFF-LIST, to
 olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Let me know what the list wants, and I shall do my best to deliver it....

--mother

"Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
was written successfully

<snip>