[OM] looking for digital advice

Subject: [OM] looking for digital advice
From: "Richard Hawkins" <rhawkin3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 21:43:36 -0400
I'm asking for input from individuals that have or have used any of the
following digital cameras, Olympus 5060, Olympus 8080, or the Canon Digital
Rebel 300D. If you would please let me know your likes and dislikes for them
and if you have any shot from them on the web please direct me to you site so I
may view them. I am considering updating from the old C2000z. Any advice would
be greatly appreciated. Cost will be a factor but I want to get the most for
the dollar.

thanks in advance,
Rich