[OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 21:36:09 -0700

>....One thing that drives me crazy is
>replies posts where I have no idea what it is about and the
>uninformative subject and lack of any quoting whatsoever is no help. ....

Quoting everything doesn't help make the reply make sense either. In
fact the reply is sometimes lost in the mess. Judicious quoting is best
of course and many listeros faithfully practice it. Unfortunately enough
people blindly quote that the digest becomes nigh indigestable. My vote
goes to limited quoting. Works on other lists.

mike, who'd have to be a masochist if he allowed 82 (7-AP-04) daily
posts on an account shared by the family :>)