[OM] WE_03

Subject: [OM] WE_03
From: gries@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 09:04:16 -0500
I am sorry that this year has been even more screwed up than previous years.  I
am still trying to find time to get the old exchange websites back up.  my
personal site (where the exchanges were previously shown) is down for an
undetermined amount of time and I have not been able to get the info that was
taken off.  I have to find my most recent back-up, but that, of course, takes
time.

Tom and Thomas has graciously offered to put the exchanges up on the
zuikoholic.com site, so when I get the back-ups I will have them posted there
as well as the 2003 participants.

Its quite a busy time for us architects right now as we are trying to get the
drawings out for the buildings that will be built this summer.  For me that is
not only my 9-5, but also a lake house and thesis work that NEEDS to get done
this semester.

Many thanks for your patience, and I will try to get everything back up as soon
as possible.

Bob

P.S.
I even have about 12 rolls each of Delta 400 and PanF that needs to be souped!
If I could only find the time...