[OM] Re: Power Grip 2 - Flash Attachments

Subject: [OM] Re: Power Grip 2 - Flash Attachments
From: "Gordon J. Ross" <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 10:02:03 -0600
Hi Joe:

Think of it as humane, self effacing, humble and sympatico basic sarcasm as
it comes from having survived comitting similar mishaps, not from being so
smart as to avoid them.
The course does sound intense, I look forward to seeing the pics.
............ liver with some Fava beans and a nice Chianti, I would skip any
dinner invitations with Hannibal Lector. When you do post them, please
include a couple of recipes too.

Gord