[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Re: Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: carlos martinez <pottyman@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 22:36:58 -0600
I like this list because of the immense amount of knowledge out there
I have learned so much in the short time I have been on the list
I do however appreciate the OM slant and prefer it. I can easilly
delete whichever posts do not interest me. such as digital, but I
think it is important because I don't believe that it is a passing fad
I think it will grow into proportions we cannot fathom yet.
before joining this list (had I the money) I would have bought the E1
but reading the information posted about it, especially from the ones
who have actually used one, I think now I would probably wait.
(this point is probably moot since I still can't afford one)
So I say keep the list as is, and on  topic (Olympus), to include all areas
photographic.

my 2.8 cents
Carlos