[OM] Re: Glad to have the Digest back

Subject: [OM] Re: Glad to have the Digest back
From: Mark_Jennings@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 08:13:10 -0400
Hello all y'all (that's plural for y'all),

This email has nothing to do with anything in particular except to say, you
don't know how much you appreciate and look forward to something as simple
as receiving the Digest everyday until you lose it.  I'm really glad I'm
receiving it again and wish thank all those responsible for fixing whatever
the problem was.  While I seldom post anything, I certainly enjoy reading
what everyone has to say and looking at whatever they are shooting.  Its my
daily fix of all things Olympus.  One of life's simple pleasures.

Mark Jennings