[OM] OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.

Subject: [OM] OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.
From: Skip Williams <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:11:59 -0500
I called Olympus America on Thursday to ask about the status of my MA-1
OM-E-System adapter and the tech told me that they are coming in, but slower
than they had expected.  So a decision was made to hold shipment until they get
some minimum amount in-house.  I guess that they don't want to ship a few, piss
off a bunch of people lower down in the queue, and then deal with the fallout.

He didn't know how long it would take to get enough to begin shipments, but he
did say that he and his peers were getting tired of answering phone calls about
the adapter and he wished that they'd find a way to get more in and satisfy
their customers.

So it's coming.

Skip