[OM] Old film (remember that ektachrome i had?)

Subject: [OM] Old film (remember that ektachrome i had?)
From: "Daniel Tan" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 00:30:39 +1000
Anyone remember that old ektachrome 400 I mentioned I had?
Well this roll expired in 1981 with constant refridgeration.

Results here!

Final four images (the rectangular ones). Images have been colour
corrected, contrast adjusted, levels and sharpened (manual unsharp mask
- by Gaussian blur overlay) in PS. One of them still has a slight green
cast.

http://www.users.bigpond.net.au/imagineering/art/scape/scape.html

Now that I've gotten a roll developed, I can safely say 23 year old film
is a nono :-P  There is a horrible green cast and the entire roll is
fogged. The grain is the size of golfballs (which is to be expected from
a film this old!)

Daniel Tan