[OM] Re: Problem with 24/2.8 diaphragm ring

Subject: [OM] Re: Problem with 24/2.8 diaphragm ring
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 12:12:53 -0400
If the diaphragm closes by way of the tab on the back of the lens, then the
diaphragm should close properly when tripped by the camera.  Only DOF
preview button is affected. The levers inside of the mount may have jumped
out of their normal position.  Removing the 3 screws and lifting the mount
off is pretty straightforward.  The large silver lever pushes the diaphragm
tab.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.