[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital?

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital?
From: "GeoW" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 12:53:30 -0400

What I had feared would happen has apparently happened. One poster recently
posted
that this was in fact the Olympus List. Just to set the record straight, no,
this is not the
Olympus List, but a list for the OM System and it's components, thus the OM
list.

There are plenty of digital list to join. There is but one OM list however.

It also appears that the OM list founders have packed it in and left otherwise
we would
have heard from at least a few of them by now :(

I hold no animosity or have no axe to grind, just trying to explain my stance
on this
matter.

Hope I'm not in danger of being voted off the island :)

GeoW