[OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) Group membership and contributions
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 10:38:01 -0700
Same here, Wayne. I use Eudora and simply direct all list correspondence to
its own folder, where it all sits innocently enough until I get around to
dealing with it.

I'm convinced there is no way to "discipline" a list of this kind and still
maintain any sort of good fellowship. And quotes do serve a purpose at
times. Quoting entire messages just to say "I agree" or "Ditto" might not
always be the most correct procedure, but then again why make a fuss over
that when this list _does_ have such good fellowship going for it?

You could be right with re to John Lind's absence--though then again I've
tried contacting him off the list with no success, either. There could well
be something else at work there. I will say that I've gone through periods
where reading this list became too much of a drain on limited time, but
I've subsequently found that to unsubscribe merely causes me to eventually
wander back to the fold . . . to want even more even more as it were. What
I'm not sure of is if that's a problem with my genes or the ingredients
that went into Zuikos.

Tris