[OM] Re: EVF

Subject: [OM] Re: EVF
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 16:03:24 -0700
Owners of current M7s might be surprised at your assertion.

Seems like a fair way to examine a digital Leica to me. It is designed
to be used as a manual focus camera. But my interest were the comments
on the EVF in general which is, by no stretch of the imagination, the
esthetic pleasure of an optical viewfinder. In spite of that I would
not trade mine for one of the little tunnel viewfinders that are common
in cheaper digicams.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA