[OM] Re: EVF

Subject: [OM] Re: EVF
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 09:30:23 +1000
How about the owners of new MP's? :)
I suspect that lovers of Nikon F's would feel the same way about a D2
but Leica users have always been that bit more eloquent in defence of
their machinery.
Somehow I can't get over the idea that an optical viewfinder is
appropriate for and optical camera and a digital for a digital. There
seems an elegance in that concept. The Digilux is a hybrid and
hybrids never really satisfy either camp. I'd love to use one for
what it is, rather than what it could or should be - but I can't
afford!
It's all about the red spot, I suspect.
AndrewF

--