[OM] Re: OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 16:54:58 -0700
We went to Keeble and Shucat today and picked up, ah, an A2 (with Ken as
one of its users of the A1, it has to be good :-) ). Anyway, there is an
Olympus salesperson that was demo'ing the E1. The 2 women he was talking to
wasn't an OM user but he was extolling the fact the Olympus is making this
adapter available (with caveats etc.) so it looks like they are trying to
put a positive spin on this. I guess they finally figured that there is no
sense of losing Zuiko users to Canon because there is an OM-Canon adapter....

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)