[OM] Re: EVF

Subject: [OM] Re: EVF
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 08:40:14 +0800
Very good points on the EVF and wait time between RAW, I'm sure I will never
like EVF, I even perfer the real image finder in RF if I can't get a SLR.
Seems all compact DCs need to wait for the file to be saved before you can
take another picture that is totally unacceptable and making the RAW mode
almost not usable to me. I shoot 100% RAW with my 10D and the PhaseOne RAW
convertor is simply excellent!

C.H.Ling