[OM] Re: OT A2, was OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.

Subject: [OM] Re: OT A2, was OM-E-System Adapter status in the U.S.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:26:20 -0700
Another thing to consider is purple fringing along high contrast edges
with this 8MP Sony sensor. The 8700 and the A2 seem to control it lots
better than 828, but it is just about non existent in the 5MP versions.
I take a lot of scenics and just hate purple branches silhouetted
against the sky.

Winsor
Long Beach, California
USA