[OM] Re: ( OM ) honest vendors and feedback

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM ) honest vendors and feedback
From: "Ian Manners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:18:03 +1000 (EST)
Hi Brian

>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3802393552&category=15239&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBWN%3AIT&rd=1

>I asked the vendor if it had ever worked, and he said "Oh, he had forgotten to
>mention that it had never worked."  I looked at my options and figured that it

<SNIP>

>I have not yet decided whether to give the vendor negative feedback or not.
>He was not interested in any remedies from his end. Otherwise, a very
>pleasant person to deal with. But not honest.

If it were me, I would give negative feedback, I got burnt when I bought some
"Auto" extension tubes on the bay a while ago, they were 'manual', response
from the seller "woopty doo, guess you will have to use them manually, nothing
I can do about it".

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/photo/