[OM] Re: OM-to-E-System adapters now shipping

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-to-E-System adapters now shipping
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 09:16:15 EDT
In a message dated 4/11/2004 7:43:26 AM Central Standard Time,
om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Some guy in NYC just got his MA-1 adapter for the E-1 to mount OM lenses.  So
it looks like Olympus America has started shipping them.  What a shame that
I'm going to be out of town for a week.  Hopefully I will have a little box
here when I return from FL.

Skip, do you know if Olympus America is telling people that buy E-1s they
will receive an adapter after they register their camera?  I'm getting close to
falling off the fence, however would sure hate to bite the bullet and then have
them say they weren't going to have any more adapters.   Bill Barber