[OM] A 35-80 / 2.8 goes for BIG BUCKS

Subject: [OM] A 35-80 / 2.8 goes for BIG BUCKS
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 13:59:56 EDT
Re: ebay # 3807510760

I had been following this auction for a few days and seen the price at $455.
Even knowing it would go up a lot in the last few minutes of the auction, I
still was surprised it hit $1,325, and it didn't even meet the reserve! I've
seen these sell in the $900 range before, But how could he expect it to go over
this price?

I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the 35-105 I have coming from
Germany that Piers alerted us to a few days ago.... Yeah, that's right, Piers
MADE me buy that lens.....

George S.