[OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Group membership and contributions

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital or no Digital? was Group membership and contributions
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 02:21:11 -0700
At 03:30 PM 4/10/2004 -0400, Tom Scales wrote:
>I get a broader range with fewer lenses WITH the multiplier and the end
>result is stunning. I'm enlarging D100 images to 24x36 and the results are
>better than scans from my 4000ED.

Hi Tom, I'm not sure which one is more blasphemous - you saying how good
your Nikon dSLR is, or me pointing out the possibility that may be the
results are better because the Nikon glass you are using is better than the
Zuikos you were using...

There are other explanations of course:
- digital is better in terms of color rendition
- digital is grainless
- your film choice

etc.

use richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)