[OM] Re: Noise Filtering

Subject: [OM] Re: Noise Filtering
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 23:54:06 +0800
I feel the same excitement as you when I first pay with the NeatImage and I
even purchased the Pro Edition. I have it for ten months, it is good but
don't rely too much on it. Together with noise it also cleans up the subtle
details on the image, in many cases it makes the photo look un-real. You
will soon found you prefer to leave some noise on the image rather than to
left it on default cleaning mode. I know there are lots of settings on the
software you can pay with but not all images can benefit from cleaning. A
camera with reasonable noise level is much more important, actually some
slight noise will make the picture look better.

C.H.Ling