[OM] Re: [E-System] Please help - I want to buy E-1 system

Subject: [OM] Re: [E-System] Please help - I want to buy E-1 system
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:46:07 +0200
David Irisarri schrieb:

> Thank you for your ideas. Maybe, it would be a good idea to buy only the
> body. Do you know where could I find the E-1 adapter from Olympus?
> I am pretty sure I won´t find it here in Spain.

You should maybe inquire at your local Olympus E1 dealer. As far as I've
followed the news the adapter will be supplied at least in Switzerland,
UK and Germany.
I had a E1 with the digital Zuiko 2/50 one morning. some pics here

http://www.dorothee-rapp.de/GalE1M/

mark - I didn't play much with the settings, didn't even pay attention
at ISO speed and sharpness.
I liked the 50-200 very much also. Depends on your needs...

cheers
:Doro